Buck Knives Bow Tool w/ Broadhead Wrench Black
- ~Designed as a multipurpose tool for the archer
- ~Bow Tool is packed with all the right elements for the field
- ~Eleven separate allen hex drivers
- ~A set of scissors
- ~2" blade
- ~Perfect for adjusting draw weight, tightening stabilizers, adding accessories, and other preventative maintenance
- ~Convenient, compact size allows for easy carry in your bow case or pack. BLADE: ~Black Oxide Coated, 420HC Stainless Steel
- ~Blade Shape: Multiple Blade Shapes
- ~Blade length: 2" (5.0 cm)
- ~Weight: 7.5 oz. (213.5 g)
- ~Handle: G10
- ~Carry system: Sheath
- ~Orgin: Imported
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2x�? Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.