Buck Knives Bow TRX with Broadhead Wrench Green
- ~Designed as a multipurpose tool for the archer
- ~Packed with all the right elements for the field
- ~Nine different torx sizes
- ~2" blade
- ~Phillips head
- ~Broadhead wrench tool
- ~Triangle hole for removing broadhead tip
- ~Hex holes for routine bow maintenance
- ~Fits 2, 3, and 4 blade broadheads
- ~Fit securely in the heavy-duty sheath for safe storage
- ~Blade: Black Oxide Coated, 420HC Stainless Steel
- ~Blade Shape: Multiple Blade Shapes
- ~Blade length: 2" (5.0 cm)
- ~Weight: 7.5 oz. (213.5 g)
- ~Handle: Milled green G10 with Buck medallion
- ~Carry System: Heavy-duty polyester, black
- ~Orgin: Imported
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2x�? Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.