Ultimate Survival Sabercut Sharpening Stone
Offers a combination of textures for sharpening knives with a fine surface on one side and a coarse surface on the other.
- Use the coarse side to repair damage and put a rough edge on the knife
- The fine stone is used to polish the edge and get a razor sharp knife.
- Keeping knives sharp is as simple as drawing the knife against this sharpening stone.
- Can be used to sharpen scissors, knives, and tools
- Will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
- Size L x W x H: 4" x 1" x 3/8" (102 x 25 x 9.5mm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz. (62g)
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.