Knife Depot Scholarship
At Knife Depot, we believe that every person should have the opportunity to continue their education which is why our Scholarship is open to all students including undergrad and graduate attending any accredited University, community college or trade school.
- Name: Knife Depot Scholarship
- The Fall Scholarship Deadline Date: July 15, 2021. No applications after that date will be accepted.
- The Spring Scholarship Deadline Date: December 15, 2021. No applications after that date will be accepted.
- Scholarship Value: $500
- Number of scholarships available: 2 per year
Who can apply:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in an accredited U.S. university, college or school.
- Must be 18 years or older
How to apply:
Please write a 1,000-word essay telling us what the outdoors mean to you? This could be about hunting, fishing, annual camping trips, or hiking to name a few.
Essays must be sent to email@example.com as a word document or PDF file, along with your full name, address, phone number, school name, and date of birth. Only one submission per person is allowed.
The winner will be notified via email on July 30th, 2021 and January 5th, 2022 respectively for each semester's winner. The winner should respond in 7 days, otherwise another awardee will be selected.
For further information, interested students should contact firstname.lastname@example.org