Ontario Knife Company 12" Camper Machete, Black
- Overall length: 17"
- 12" 1095 black oxide coated full tang steel blade
- Black high impact shatterproof polymer handles with steel compression rivets
- Blade Detail: Zinc Phosphate Finish
- Blade Length (inches): 12.00
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon, Black
- Carry System: OKBSH12 Sold Separately
- Handle Material: Molded D Handle
- Overall Length (inches): 17.00
- Special Features: Full Tang Construction
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components . . . and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Ontario's products routinely deliver the most cherished attributes of PERFORMANCE and VALUE . . . all at affordable prices!
In addition to being a major supplier to the U.S. Government, OKC teams up with a nationwide network of distributors/dealers to market its products to many diverse consumer and niche markets. Worldwide sales activity encompasses some 28 countries . . . and continues to grow. "You might say we're really a 'quiet company,' but there's really a lot more going on than meets the eye!"
Consider Ontario Knife when in need of knives, machetes, edged products and specialty tools.