Buck Knives Redpoint Knife with Platinum Thermoplastic Handle, ComboEdge
- Blade length: 2 3/4"
- Closed length: 4 3/8"
- Overall length: 7 1/8"
- Includes integral bottle opener
- Partially serrated drop point blade
- Blade material: 420HC stainless steel
- Handle material: Platinum thermoplastic with black rubber overmold
- Carry system: Metal pocket clip
- Lock mechanism: Slide lock
- Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Blade Length (inches): 2.75
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel
- Lock Style: Button Lock
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2x�? Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.