Tournament Battle Helm
- This exquisite full-size helm follows the style of the armet,
- Helm generally used during the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries
- This piece has a full visor hinged at each cheek which can easily be raised or lowered.
- Visor has many "Breathe" holes providing adequate vision with superior protection.
- Fully-functional gorget, the armor that protects the neck,throat, and upper part of the chest.
- Leather strap and buckle allow for entry and exiting of the piece
Building your knife...