Elvish Sentinel's Waraxe - 39 inches
Worked into the metal head of this axe is a spiraling lacework of vines and leaves
- Delicate and strong
- Twin crescent moon blades provide an artistic symmetry to this piece
- Topping the axe is a slender blade which boldly extends from the axe head
- The solid handle is made of a rich wood
- Capped at the end by a decorative spike which finishes the piece nicely.
- Overall length of the war axe is 39"
- The head of the axe being approximately 14" from tip to handle
Building your knife...