- 10" wide bread knife (pastry bread knife)
- Designed to meet the demands of professional users in all cooking areas
- Textured finger points and protective finger guard provide slip resistance and safety
- Ergonomic handle: unique combination of Santoprene for comfort and polypropylene for tough use
- Razor sharp, high carbon, no-stain steel blade offers easy edge maintenance and rapid resharpening
- Reverse scallops on the edge allow this large thin bladed knife to cleanly slice bread or any other food of soft substance with a tough skin or crust
- NSF Certified
Mercer--a company name highly regarded in the culinary trade--is synonymous with quality, professional cutlery. A leader in the commercial market for more than 30 years, and the predominant supplier to more than 90% of culinary academies in North America, Mercer brings you the finest tools used by the industry.
World renowned commercially, Mercer historically supplied culinary education and professional chefs who have come to rely on the company for its distinct product offerings. Working closely with chef educators, chefs, and the leaders in this industry, Mercer constantly develops and expands its product lines to fulfill their needs. As the trend in the culinary arts continues to gain popularity, Mercer's new product offerings have allowed the company to expand its brand from the broadening professional base and to crossover into the consumer market. The ever-more-sophisticated home consumers are seeking those products used by the professionals. With a growing business in retail cutlery through gourmet, specialty, and department stores, Mercer's products are squarely positioned as high quality professional grade, but with a distinct value advantage.
The hallmark of Mercer's cutlery: exceptional quality in materials, unique design, and dedicated craftsmanship, honed to the exacting performance needs of the discriminating chef makes our products the undeniable choice for the professional and the enthusiast. Mercer is committed to delivering products and services that you can build on and grow with.
Mercer Cutlery is a division of Mercer Tool Corp. This third generation family business which began as a small industrial company has evolved into a corporation with two distinct product ranges: Mercer Abrasives, the original industrial division offering bonded abrasives, coated abrasives and related products; and Mercer Cutlery, offering professional quality culinary tools and sets.
Today, Mercer's corporate commitment is summarized in these five words: Quality, Performance, Delivery, Service, and Price. The company will continue to offer products people know, use, and trust.