Ontario Knife Company SP42 GENII Fixed Blade Knife with Kraton Handle and C
- Blade length: 7"
- Overall length: 12"
- Blade detail: Plain edge
- Handle material: Kraton
- Blade material: 5160 high carbon steel, black texture powder coat
- Carry system: Nylon sheath with adjustable keeper strap, black
- Blade thickness: 0.1875"
- Blade Detail: Plain Edge
- Blade Length (inches): 7.00
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel, Black
- Carry System: Nylon Sheath w/Adjustable Keeper Strap, Black
- Handle Material: Kraton
- Overall Length (inches): 12.00
- Special Features: .1875 in. Blade Thickness
Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components . . . and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Ontario's products routinely deliver the most cherished attributes of PERFORMANCE and VALUE . . . all at affordable prices!
In addition to being a major supplier to the U.S. Government, OKC teams up with a nationwide network of distributors/dealers to market its products to many diverse consumer and niche markets. Worldwide sales activity encompasses some 28 countries . . . and continues to grow. "You might say we're really a 'quiet company,' but there's really a lot more going on than meets the eye!"
Consider Ontario Knife when in need of knives, machetes, edged products and specialty tools.