Leatherman Multi-Tool Skeletool CX
- Incredibly light (5 oz) tool
- Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast who likes to travel light
- Fast Outside-accessible blades
- Can be opened with one-hand, quick-style.
- Strong Lightweight pliers
- Wire cutters and folding handles are strong
- Comfortable and easy-to-use.
- Versatile Bit drivers
- Customize your tool selection to fit any activity
- Either one of the bits that comes with the tool can be stored in the handles
- Sharp Leatherman blades are sharpened to perfection and the Skeletool 420HC and 154CM clip-point knives are no exception.
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.