Leatherman 931004 Diamond Coated Sharpening System
Replacement Sharpening Rod. Diamond-coated sharpening rod can be stored in the sheath of the Leatherman Steens and Ukiah fixed blade hunting knives or the handles of the Klamath and Nehalem folding hunting knives. Includes tube to house rod that can be affixed to the end (as shown) for better grip. Features groove for fine point work.
- Sharpening surface only: 2 inch.
- Sharpening surface with handle: 2 7/8inch.
- Sharpening surface with housing tube affixed: 6 7/16inch.
- Overall sharpening system weight: 0.64 oz. ++ Larger knives, stronger pliers, longer wire cutters and all-locking blades make the new Wave an essential piece of equipment for most any job or adventure.
- Length: 4 in. / 10 cm closed - 6.3 in / 16 cm open.
- Weight: 8.5 ounces / 241 grams.
- Materials: 100% stainless steel (Optimum grade hardness for each tool/blade).
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.