Ginsu Bakelite 7" Santuko Knife
- Japanese-style cook's knife designed for mincing, dicing and slicing.
- Full tang, triple riveted, easy to hold handle constructed for strength, balance and style.
- High carbon, stain resistant, Japanese stainless steel blade for a longer lasting edge.
- Traditional Kullens grind on blade helps to prevent food from sticking.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Several decades ago a knife was created that is to this day known as the
"Sharpest Knife on the Market". It was the Ginsu knife. Ginsu knives are a
symbol of ancient Japanese traditions. The Samurai sword is renowned for being
sharp enough to cut through anything. Ginsu knives were created to reflect that
same quality, in craftsmanship and sharpness with Japanese stainless steel that
will still cut through anything. The quality of Ginsu knives is not only known
and respected by consumers, but also by all other premium knife brands. Bring
home the quality and sharpness of Ginsu cutlery today.
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.