Leatherman 831104 Super Tool-300 Multitool
- All Locking Blades and Tools, Comfort-sculpted Handles, Removable Wire Cutters, Handle Cutouts for Easy Blade Access
- 420HC Clip-point Knife with Straight Edge and 420HC Sheep's Foot, Serrated Knife, Needlenose Pliers, Regular Pliers
- Wire Stripper, Electrical Crimper, Screwdriver 5/16-Inch, Screwdriver 7/32-Inch, Screwdriver 1/8-Inch, Phillips
- Wood/Metal file, Saw, Bottle Opener, Can Opener, Awl with Thread Loop
- Super Tool 300 The Original Strongman of the Tool-Belt
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.