- Bit driver with bit storage in handle
- Sturdy lockback construction
- 154CM stainless steel combo edge blade
- Hidden carabiner/bottle opener
- 60% glass-filled nylon and stainless steel handle
- Removable pocket clip
- 25-year warranty
- Closed length: 4.5"
- Blade length: 3.1"
- Weight: 6.17 ounces
- Phillips #1 and #2 screwdriver bit
- 3/16" and 1/4" screwdriver bit
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.