American Tomahawk VTAC Lagana Tomahawk
This heavy-duty design from American Tomahawk is bad to the bone. Weighing in at 1 pound, it measures 14 inches long and has a 3.25-inch spike that's capable of splitting through any wood surface. Its heat-treated, double-tempered body is finished with black tex-coat and adorned with a menacing skull on the handle, giving it a heavy dose of style. It also comes with a cordura belt sheath with a puncture-proof liner, ensuring that your tomahawk has a safe, accessible storage spot.
- Ergonomics: Oval design indexing finger grooves
- Overall Weight: 1 pound
- Overall Length: 14"
- Sheath: Jumpable nylon LBE/LBV, MOLLE, Sling, Belt
- Steel: Drop-forged, American 1060
- Cutting edge length: Approximately 2.75"
- Tactical sharpening: All (5) cutting edges
- Spike length: Approximately 3.25"
- Head length: Approximately 8"
- Rockwell C edge/spike hardness: 50-54
- Heat treatment: Thru-hardened and double tempered
- Finish: Black tex-coat
- Handle: Precision machined 14" black acetal
- Sheath: 1000 denier cordura belt sheath with hard puncture proof liner
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.