- Blade length: 5"
- Overall length: 10.25"
- Blade detail: Serrated edge, sawtooth spine
- Blade material: 1095 carbon steel, zinc phosphate finish
- Handle material: One piece molded handle with spear holes
- Foliage green camo flame retardant nylon sheath with Kydex insert, tow leg protectors and straps
- Lanyard hole and glass breaker on butt cap
- Insulated handle molded over guard
- Butt cap can be used as a hammer
- Aluminum strapper cutter
|Blade Edge||Partially serrated/comboedge|
|Blade Material||Carbon steel (1095)|
|Country of Origin||Usa|
|Handle Material||Injection molded|
|Knife Type||Fixed blade|
Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components . . . and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Ontario's products routinely deliver the most cherished attributes of PERFORMANCE and VALUE . . . all at affordable prices!
In addition to being a major supplier to the U.S. Government, OKC teams up with a nationwide network of distributors/dealers to market its products to many diverse consumer and niche markets. Worldwide sales activity encompasses some 28 countries . . . and continues to grow. 'You might say we're really a 'quiet company,' but there's really a lot more going on than meets the eye!'
Consider Ontario Knife when in need of knives, machetes, edged products and specialty tools.