- Overall length of 10.75"
- Finish: Black phosphate coated
- Blade material: 1095 carbon steel
- Handle material: Tan canvas Micarta
- Comes with a cordura sheath with accessory pouch
- Blade Detail: ComboEdge
- Blade Length (inches): 5.00
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel, Black
- Carry System: Cordura Nylon Sheath
- Handle Material: Micarta, Linen, Tan
- Overall Length (inches): 10.75
- Special Features: Law Enforcement
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
Situated in New York State's scenic Southern Tier, Ontario Knife Company produces one of the most comprehensive, wide-ranging product lines in the cutlery industry today. Ontario has built its reputation on a heritage of uncompromising craftsmanship, quality materials and components . . . and a steadfast commitment to its workforce. Ontario's products routinely deliver the most cherished attributes of PERFORMANCE and VALUE . . . all at affordable prices!
In addition to being a major supplier to the U.S. Government, OKC teams up with a nationwide network of distributors/dealers to market its products to many diverse consumer and niche markets. Worldwide sales activity encompasses some 28 countries . . . and continues to grow. 'You might say we're really a 'quiet company,' but there's really a lot more going on than meets the eye!'
Consider Ontario Knife when in need of knives, machetes, edged products and specialty tools.