Leatherman Crater C33X Folder Combo Strt/Srrtd Blade
Leatherman c33x Folding Combo Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy knife and with the Leatherman Crater c33 folding knife, that's what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price, and it's also available in combo straight blade as the c33x.
- Serrated/Straight Edge Knife
- Quick to deploy, lightweight, and simple
- Blade is 420HC stainless steel drop point
- Convenient thumb stud
- Bottle opener / Carabiner clip
- Removable pock clip
- Locking liner
- Leatherman backed 25 year warranty
- Blade Edge -- combo serrated/straight
- Blade Material -- 420HC stainless steel
- Handle Material -- 60 percent glass-filled nylon
- Length Closed -- 3.94"
- Length Open -- 6.55"
- Blade Length -- 2.6"
- Net Weight -- 2.36 oz.
|Blade Edge||Partially Serrated/ComboEdge|
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.