United Cutlery Frodo's Sting Sword
A magical sword given to Frodo Baggins by his cousin Bilbo, the original Ringbearer. It is up to Frodo and the chosen "Fellowship" to cast the Ring back into the fires of Mount Doom, where it was originally forged, and destroy it once and for all. Bilbo gives Sting, a sword made by the Elves in the ancient days, to Frodo to serve him on his harrowing journey. Bilbo carried Sting with him when he originally acquired the Ring from Gollum. Sting's blade glows when Orcs, the violent footsoldiers of Sauron, are present. Engraved on the blade and cross guard are runes in the Elven language of Sindarin that say "Meagnas aen estar nin dagnir in yngyl im" which translates to "Maegnas is my name, I am the spider's bane."
- Sting Sword was carried by Bilbo and Frodo Baggins in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Antique silver finished solid metal guard and pommel engraved with an elvish writing
- Presented with a hardwood wall display plaque and a certificate of authenticity
- Blade is 14" and crafted of 1/4" thick tempered stainless steel
- Solid wood handgrip with a metallic leaf design
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|