Thaitsuki Hihonto Isamashii Wakisashi Sword
The Thaitsuki Japanese Samurai Katana Series keep true to the samurai code, "To strive for perfection". All Katanas produced by the family run Thaitsuki Forge are all handmade with the highest standards and attention to detail. All of our sword craftsmen and artisans have served for years in apprenticeship under the master sword smith, Mr. Sivarat. Each katana is made following the same traditional methods . From the perfectly wrapped Ito, to the handmade Kashira, Menuki, Tsuba and Fuchi, each piece is made from skilled craftsmen that specialize and take pride in their art. The Habaki, Menuki, Fuchi and Kashira are handmade from quality silver. The Tsuka is skilkefuly wrapped with only the leather or silk and only genuine Ray skin is used. The Saya is crafted from hard wood then carefully lacquered and the Koiguchi is made from genuine black horn. The blade is hand forged from only the best High Carbon - Japanese Steel and perfectly balanced. Each Japanese Katana comes with it's own individual serial number and certificate from Thaitsuki Nihonto so you can trace it back to when and by whom it was made. Each katana is handmade and the fittings are handcrafted so no katana will be ever be exactly alike. Each katana is it's own, one of a kind, work of art.
BLADE - Koto style ,High Carbon forged steel, clay coated,heat treated,hand polished. With half BO-HI. KOSHIRAE - Elegant Koto style Black GLOSS saya, buffalo horn Koiguchi,Black silk tsuka- ito, Brass Fushi- Kashira, silver Menuki , Brass Tsuba in antique style, silver seppa and Habaki. This sword is extremely sharp and can be completely disassembled for full maintenance.
- Blade is clay tempered , water quenched(not oil) and hand polished and dark brown gross saya
- Brass tsuba blackened. special line upsilver 92.5% seppa with traditional.Black Silk 100% Tsuka ito From Japan
- Traditional tsuka cheated with Ivory genuine rayskin.More safty confident with 2 mekuji.
- 2 layer of habaki engraving emotion with floral mitsu hana style
- Bo-hi run straight under the habaki
- japanese high cabon steel clay tempered then quenched in the water.Polishing live blade,razor edge and notarae hamon
- Bufallo horn KOIGUCHI
- Medium KISSAKI and yokote tip neat and straight MUNE
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|