Leatherman 850011 Mut Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel
- Stainless-steel body and handles
- Bronze carbon scraper and titanium pocket clip
- All locking blades and tools
- Outside-accessible blades for one-handed opening
- Regular/needlenose pliers
- Replaceable regular and hard wire cutters
- Stranded wire cutters
- Straight/serrated knife
- Replaceable zip tie cutter
- Bolt override tool
- Replaceable firearm disassembly punch
- Replaceable carbon scraper
- Cleaning rod/brush adapter
- Carabiner/bottle opener
- Bit driver
- Titanium pocket clip
- 1/2" and 3/8" wrench accessory with file
- Military grid system scale 1:50,000
- Molle sheath
- 25-year warranty
The Leatherman Multi-Tool was actually invented by an Oregonian traveling Europe by bicycle. Leatherman decided that what he needed was multipurpose tool he could carry that would be lightweight and versatile. Thus was born the multi-tool which in the beginning was basically a plier with a number of blades and tools in the handle. Sure, there have been plenty of copycats but we consider the original Leatherman line to be the best in the business. Whether you want a high tech liner locking tool like the Wave or colorful pocket models like the Juice, you will always find the same high level of quality both in design and manufacture. All Leatherman tools are made in the U.S.
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.