SOG B66N-CP Powerassist Multi-tool (Black Oxide)
- Features Sog Assisted Technology
- Coil Springs To Assist In 1-handed Opening Of Blades
- Exclusive Compound Leverage Gears Generate Twice The Gripping Power;
- Satin Polished Stainless-steel Handles
- Convenient V-cutter Used To Cut Through Seat Belts
- Paracord, Fishing Line, Electrical Cable Sheathing & More
- Knife/saw/file Blades
- Phillips & Slotted Screwdrivers
- Can/bottle Opener
- Open: 7.13"
- Closed: 4.68"
- Weight: 9.3 Oz
- Lifetime Warranty
- Nylon Carrying Pouch
- Clamshell Packaging; Black Oxide
Some manufacturers simply produce knives. At SOG, we create style through craftsmanship. Our purpose is to combine advanced technology, imaginative designs and high-quality construction to create products of the highest caliber �? products that enhance your life. This is the philosophy you share with us each time you choose a SOG product.
SOG originally stood for Studies and Observation Group, an elite joint services military group designed for covert operations in the Vietnam War. Sanctioned to develop and purchase their own equipment, SOG created a knife for use in one of the harshest environments in the world. It is in the spirit of this elite group that SOG Specialty Knives was founded.
Totally committed to creating the world's finest specialized knives and tools, SOG became the first knife manufacturer to expand its line to include a broad scope of fixed blades, folding knives and multipurpose tools. Each product is created by Cofounder and Chief Engineer, Spencer Frazer. His patented inventions and unique, futuristic style have earned SOG many awards and Frazer the recognition as an industry innovator and premier designer.
Today, SOG products are distributed around the world and renowned for their uncompromising style and performance.