Buck Knives TOPS/Buck CSAR-T Responder Single Blade Pocket Knife
- Blade length: 3 1/2" (8.9 cm)
- 420HC, modified tanto blade with Zirblast finish
- Closed length: 5 1/4" (13.3 cm)
- Weight: 7.0 ounces (198.4 g), 9.3 ounces (264 g) carry weight
- Handle material: Textured black G10
- Sheath: Black, molded nylon with lanyard hole and beaded chain
- Glass breaker for tempered glass
- Seat belt cutter
- Hex bit compatible handle cut-out
- Made in USA
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (420HC)|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2x�? Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.