M1911 Standard Folding Knife with Black Titanium Nitride Coated 440C Blade
These are the second generation of the original M1911 Folder. Installed on the handles are standard 1911 grips, which are interchangable with any "Government" size 1911 grips you have.
Constructed with American CPM S30V and 440C stainless steel, the M1911 Folding Knives are one of the toughest cutting tools in the industry. Modern particle metallurgy process creates a very refined grain microstructure with evenly dispersed Vanadium Carbides allowing the steel to take a fine consistent edge that stays razor sharp for a much longer time, while remaining highly corrosion resistent.
The M1911 Folding Knives are built in careful and small quantity production runs only, often with improvements based on customers' feedback. Each blade comes with a limited Life-Time Warranty.
Ultimate Equipment has also improved the innovative Hammerhead Lock (patent pending) on the M1911 knives. Being one of the most ergonomic locking mechanisms, it enables smooth one-hand operation, while at the same time providing a rock solid lock for the folding knife.
- Blade steel: 440C Stainless Steel (USA)
- Blade hardness: HRC 57 - 59
- Blade thickness: .154" / 3.95mm
- Blade length: 3.5" / 90mm
- Overall length: 8" / 205mm
- Weight: 8.11oz / 230 g
- Locking mechanism: Hammerhead Lock (patent pending)
- Finish: Satin Polished
- Grip Panels: Standard 1911 pistol, checkered black G10 with double diamond pattern
- Sheath material: Black Nylon Webbing
- What's in the box: Knife, G10 grips, grip screws, black webbing sheath, owner's manual, pocket clip and hex key.
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
The M1911 Knives by Ultimate Equipment captures the spirit of the classic firearm: Model 1911. By using military standard grips and grip screws, the knives deliver an authentic touch and feel of the legendary M1911 pistol in your hands.