M1911 Compact Folding Knife with Satin Polished 440C Blade and Checkered La
These are the brand new M1911 Compact Folders with 2.9 inch blades, which can be legally carried in many states and areas where blades of more than 3 inch cannot be carried legally.
Standard Colt "Officer Model" grips are installed on the handles, and can be changed/replaced within one minute with any standard "Officer" grips or one of the many compatible compact 1911 grips. Customizing your knife cannot get any easier.
Constructed with American CPM S30V and 440C stainless steel, the M1911 Compact Folders are as solid and tough as the standard size M1911 Folding Knives. They are slightly shorter, smaller and lighter, making them perfect EDC (every-day-carry) working knives.
The M1911 Compact Folders are also built in careful and small quantity production runs only, and ach blade comes with a limited Life-Time Warranty.
Ultimate Equipment has incorporated the innovative Hammerhead Lock (patent pending) in the M1911 Compact Folders. Being one of the most ergonomic locking mechanisms, it enables smooth one-hand operation, while at the same time providing a rock solid lock for the folding knife.
- Blade steel: 440C Stainless Steel (USA)
- Blade hardness: HRC 57 - 59
- Blade thickness: .154" / 3.9mm
- Blade length: 2.9" / 74mm
- Overall length: 7.5" / 190mm
- Weight: 7.05 oz / 200 g
- Locking mechanism: Hammerhead Lock (patent pending)
- Finish: Satin Polished
- Grip Panels: Colt Officer Model or compatible compact 1911 models by various manufacturers, checkered laminated rosewood, stablized
- Sheath: Black Nylon Webbing, with vertical and horizontal carry straps
- What's in the box: Knife, grips, grip screws, black webbing sheath, owner's manual, pocket clip and hex key.
- Warranty: Limited life-time warranty.
|Handle Material||Wood (Rosewood)|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
The M1911 Knives by Ultimate Equipment captures the spirit of the classic firearm: Model 1911. By using military standard grips and grip screws, the knives deliver an authentic touch and feel of the legendary M1911 pistol in your hands.
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.