M1911 Fixed Blade w/Black Titanium Nitride Coated 440C Blade & Checkered La
This is a design of ultimate simplicity and toughness. Without any delicate decorational parts, the M1911 Fixed Blade is reliable and straight forward. No matter used in hunting, self-defence, wilderness survival, tactical or police duties, it gets the job done.
The M1911 Fixed Blade is an all-terrain utility fixed blade of ultimate simplicity and toughness. Without any delicate decorational parts, the M1911 Fixed Blade is reliable and straight forward. No matter used in hunting, self-defence, wilderness survival, tactical or police duties, it gets the job done.
Each of the M1911 Fixed Blades is precision cut and machined by CNC, before being completed and polished to perfection by hand. Skillful heat treatment hardens the blade to HRC 58 - 59, ensuring a long lasting sharp edge.
- Webbing sheath with MOLLE strap system
- Emergency Sharpening Stone
- Magnesium Fire Starter
- Hex Key for Grip Installation
- The knife also comes with a limited Life-Time Warranty.
- Blade steel: 440C Stainless Steel (USA)
- Blade hardness: HRC 57 - 59
- Blade thickness: .2" / 5.0mm
- Blade length: 4.33" / 110mm
- Overall length: 9.3" / 236mm
- Weight: 8.64 oz / 245 g
- Finish: Black Titanium Nitride Coated
- Grip Panels: Standard M1911 "Government" model, checkered laminated rosewood with double diamond pattern, stablized
- Sheath: Black Nylon Webbing, with front pouch and MOLLE compatible strap system
- What's in the box: Knife, grips, grip screws, hex key, black webbing sheath, owner's manual, emergency sharpening stone, and magnesium fire starter.
- Warranty: Limited life-time warranty.
|Handle Material||Wood (Rosewood)|
The M1911 Knives by Ultimate Equipment captures the spirit of the classic firearm: Model 1911. By using military standard grips and grip screws, the knives deliver an authentic touch and feel of the legendary M1911 pistol in your hands.