Columbia River (CRKT) Kommer Free Range, Drop Point/Gut Hook Folder
If you are the type that enjoys adventuring outdoors, you owe it to yourself to have the right cutting tool to make life outdoors more enjoyable. The Free Range Hunter series of hunting knives is destined to be a part of many an outdoor adventure for years .to come.
Free Ranger Hunter folders are well suited for the person that likes to keep things smaller and compact.
- Free Range Hunter folders include a durable, belt-carry style pouch sheath.
- Injection molded handles are designed for confident, all-weather grip.
- Molded finger grooves add nice blade security and easier grip especially with cold, wet hands.
- The choice of a gut hook provides hunters an easy and effective way to dress game animals.
- Free Ranger Hunter Lockback Folder
- Razor-Sharp Cutting Edge with Gut Hook, Injection Molded Handle
- Blade: Length: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.1 mm)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, 58-59 HRC
- Closed Handle length: 5.125" (130 mm)
- Overall length: 8.875" (225 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (128 g)
- Reinforced Nylon Fabric, Belt-Carry Style with Snap Closure
- Made in China
Columbia River Knife & Tool (CRKT), is a Tualatin, Oregon-based manufacturer of knives, tools, and accessories founded in 1994.
CRKT means Quality. All CRKT knives and tools are built incorporating the most advanced equipment and production systems available, and quality is controlled from beginning to end. Knives are built the way they should be built�?without compromising quality in any part of their creation. CRKT accessories are crafted to the same standards as the knives, so that each sheath, for example, lives up to the customers�? high expectations.
Sport & Work Knives
CRKT continues to "think outside the box" by seeking out new and unique designs and mechanisms, just when everyone in the industry thinks they have seen it all. For example, the company is introducing the tiny McGinnis Shrimp, the
Gekkota Pocket and Golf, the ExiTool, Ta-Bar Tool, Norfork Diver and Whitewater, and Klecker NIRK�? all exciting and unusual. At the same time, it continues to broaden it�?s traditional knife models, including for the first time, Classic pocket knives, as well as the Centofante Tribute, Carson M4-02 series, and the Delegate and Vertex lines.
More natural and premium materials.
CRKT is continuing to specify the natural and premium materials that are common in the best custom knives, including more knives
with layered Micarta, G10, stag, jig bone, white bone, ram horn, and hardwoods such as thuya root, cocobolo, ebony, walnut, and burl.
CRKT Limited Lifetime Warranty: This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If one of our knives ever breaks or fails because of material or manufacturing defect, we�?ll replace the knife. This warranty runs as long as you own your knife. Coverage ends if you sell or otherwise transfer the knife to someone else, or if your CRKT knife is modified in any way.