Woodman's Pal Classic Machete with Canvas Sheath, Made in USA
The Classic is our most popular model.
**Up to Three Line Engraving Available for Additional Charge.** We recommend a name and date or an initial and date on the engraving. Please call if adding more information. Add engraving info. to comment section when checking out. *Please allow and extra 3 days for engraving
- 16 1/2" overall length
- 6" Hardwood Ash handle for snug grip
- 1/8" thick x 10 1/2" high carbon steel blade hardened to Rockwell C47 for strength and flexibility in cold weather
- Nylon wrist strap for quick dropping and retrieval
- Blade cuts branches and wood up to 1" in diameter with a single stroke
- Sickle hook slices through vines/briars; removes unwanted growth at ground level
- Weighs 23 oz
- Country of Origin: USA
The Woodman's Pal machete is designed to trim, prune, chop, split, blaze trails, brush out lines, clear campsites, chop firewood, split kindling, build hunting blinds or lean-to-shelters. The multipurpose Woodman's Pal machete can efficiently perform the tasks of many tools including machetes, axes, hatchets, pruning saws, pruning shears, pruning knives, bow saws, loppers, Bowie knives and for certain jobs, even chain saws.
Woodman's Pal machetes are handcrafted in Pennsylvania with all American made raw materials. Unsurpassed quality since 1941.