Kershaw Clash Clam Pack, Black Serrated
The Clash goes to the dark side in Kershaw's black Clash. In addition to a drop-point blade with just the right amount of belly recurve for excellent slicing ability, the black Clash also has partial serration so that it can laugh at tough materials like webbing or rope.
The blade steel is 8Cr13MoV for toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention. The steel is precision heat-treated to bring out its high-performance characteristics. Black oxide coating enhances corrosion resistance and provides a great, non-reflective look. The black Clash opens with ease and authority thanks to Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening system. A simple pull back on the flipper and SpeedSafe opens the knife super-smoothly and easily.
Textured glass-filled nylon handle scales offer a solid grip as the handle contours nestle securely into the hand. A locking liner locks provides a safe, secure, and solid blade lockup. As with all Kershaw knives, the black Clash is built with precision and offers the fit and finish you've come to expect from Kershaw. This Clash offers plenty of style, a multi-tasking blade shape, and the satisfaction of SpeedSafe opening in a value-priced knife.
- Serrations assist in cutting through particularly tough or fibrous material, such as rope or cord. The Kershaw 2-step serration is a more aggressive style of serration.
- May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife's steel "liner," the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
|Blade Edge||Partially Serrated/ComboEdge|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (8Cr13MoV)|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.