Kanetsune Seki Traditional Elite Series Yanagiba 240mm with Red Sandalwood h
Kanetsune brand kitchen knives have been produced in Seki-City, Japan by high skill craftsmen.
This is one of the kitchen knife brands that provides high quality products for the people all over the world. The one shown here is one of their latest productions, Yanagiba hocho, a traditional single bevel sashimi knife, which is designed solely for slicing raw fish meat.
The core material of the blade is VG-10 stainless steel, which is used in most of Spyderco brand folders that are also made in Seki, Japan.
- Blade Steel 17 Layers Damascus steel / VG-10 Stainless Steel Core
- Handle Material Red Sandalwood
- Blade Type Yanagiba (One-side edge) for right-hander use
- Blade Length(mm) 240mm (9.4")
- Country of Origin Made in Japan