Woodman's Pal Long Reach Machete w/ Nylon Sheath & Stone, 145-NS
Lighter weight tool provides for the added control and blade speed needed for slashing through leafy, springy vegetation.
- 22" overall length
- 11" Ash hardwood handle. Provides increased leverage to maintain the traditional chopping power of heavier models
- 1/16" thickness x 11" long high carbon steel blade hardened to Rockwell C47 giving it strength for cutting, keeping its edge and also flexibility in cold weather.
- Provides the furthest reach of any Woodman's Pal tool and is used for jobs where workers can remain at a distance from the actual cutting actions.
- The unique sickle hook slices through stubborn vines and briars and removes unwanted sprout growth at ground level.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Nylon Sheath and stone included
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
The Woodman's Pal machete is designed to trim, prune, chop, split, blaze trails, brush out lines, clear campsites, chop firewood, split kindling, build hunting blinds or lean-to-shelters. The multipurpose Woodman's Pal machete can efficiently perform the tasks of many tools including machetes, axes, hatchets, pruning saws, pruning shears, pruning knives, bow saws, loppers, Bowie knives and for certain jobs, even chain saws.
Woodman's Pal machetes are handcrafted in Pennsylvania with all American made raw materials. Unsurpassed quality since 1941.