Muela of Spain Bowie Full Tang Fixed Blade Wood Handle
For decades, Muela of Spain has provided the best and sharpest Hunting Knives. There is no doubt that hunting is intrinsically linked to the essence and tradition of Muela knives. Muela uses the latest in industrial techniques, including mechanized control centers and continuously working ovens, ideal for thermal treatment of different types of steel employed for the specific models. However, Muela also relies on a good number of artisanal experts, who are capable of achieving the artistic touches and finishes from natural materials such as antlers and exotic woods featured on many knife handles.
- Blade Material: 440 Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum Alloy Martensitic Steel, Hardness of 54-58 degrees on the Rockwell Scale
- Manufacturas Muela knives from Joy Enterprises are handcrafted in Argamailla de Calatrava, Ciudad Real, Spain.
- Finger grooved handle with Solid Brass Guard and Pommel Cap
- Supplied with a Handcrafted Full Grain Leather Sheath
- Lifetime Warranty direct from Muela's Authorized North American Agent, Joy Enterprises
|Blade Material||440 Chrome-Vanadium-Molybdenum Alloy Martensitic Steel|
|Handle Color||Brown/tan, gold/copper|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|