SkyJiro Ancient Iron Warrior
SkyJiro Forge is the "NEW BENCH MARK" sword studios in Australia, US and China. Swords of Tradition and Beauty, the refined blades made by SkyJiro Forge offer an excellent choice of options, with their range including swords made using Traditional Tamahagane (Steel smelted from Iron Sand), Oroshigane (Steel smelted from Iron Pieces), Forge-Folded, Forged Edge-Tempered, Forged Throught-Tempered and SkyJiro Forge’s Special Proprietary Hardening Blades. Prior 2001 SkyJiro was only making limited number of customed japanese swords in Queensland, Australia. SkyJiro Forge's International Brand was first founded in 2001, and our New Forge was established at same time too! SkyJiro went to China in 2001 and bought a well respected family owned forge, the only family forge has been making Japanese swords with the tradition for five generations, and more importantly with the master smith’s passion and soul. All of SkyJiro's masterpieces embody these very important ingredients. For the past 11 years he has developed his skills as a professional swordmaker and built a highly respected professional worldwide swordmaking company.
- Sword Name : Ancient Iron Warrior
- Craftsmanship/Design Grade : Mokuroku Class (Middle level)
- Proof of Authenticity : Sword Smith Signature on Nakago
- Blade made : TJ Folded Ancient Iron with Double Imitation Hamon (1000 layers)
- Yaki : TJ Secret Through Hardening Technique
- Blade Polish : TJ Mirror Polish with Japanese Water Stones