Musashi Musashi Gold Collection - SS411-5
Meteor Sword Master Alex Zheng
2004 Commissioned by the Peking Observatory to create the first "Yun-Tie Sword" using material from a fallen meteor. Establishing China as the 3rd country in the world capable of forging with materials not of this earth.
2005 "Quin Sword" was inducted into the permanent collection of the Chinese Military Museum.
2006 China central Television produced a special on Alex Zheng and his work of art.
2008 China Federation of Commerce commissioned Alex Zheng to create the: Sword of China."
2009 Took 1st and 2nd place in the Zhe Jiang Exhibition
2010 "Feng-Yun sword" was chosen by the Long Quan government as the Sword of Hero
- Using Kobuse-Kitae method 4096 layers damascus steel blade.
- Fire pattern steel blade with water tempered.
- The blade has two different hardness, HA 57 HRC and Mu is 45 HRC
- Two tone copper tsuba and fittings
- Scabbard lacquer: High quality piano paint finished (black), buffalo horn scabbard mouth and end cap.
|Blade Material||Carbon Steel (1065)|
|Handle Material||Ray skin, cord|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|title_tag||Musashi Musashi Gold Collection - SS411-5|