Masahiro - Folded Steel Samurai Sword - 1000+ Layers - Dragon
Hand folded and carefully shaped, no two swords are exactly the same. Over 1000 layers ripple across the sharp, hand honed blade. Attractive and well balanced, we can't stop admiring this katana blade. The photos do not do the blade justice! We are especially drawn to the unique layer patterns within the blood groove.
Featuring steel tsuba and fittings with a two tone finish, full tang construction, real ray skin and dual bamboo pegs. Well suited to be the center of your katana collection, this sword comes ready for cutting use right out of the box.
Note: Current stock does not include wooden storage box.
- Full tang, fully functional, and "battle ready."
- Quality workmanship and attention to detail.
- Traditional hand forge Muku-kitae method.
- The blade is folded 10 times, tempered, and bathed in acid to make the layers dark and easy to observe.
- Real ray skin wrapped grip with black cotton cord wrap.
- Hardwood scabbard with high quality piano paint finish.
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|