Thaitsuki Dokuji Nami Sanmai Katana Sword
The Dokuji Nami katana is contuining the Thaitsuki tradition featuring a hand forged and folded high carbon steel blade with 1024 layers, this is among the upper echelon for the sword collector. Pure silver fittings with a Nami motif as well blue silk over ivory rayskin tsuka round out this stunning katana.
- Blade: 29-1/2"
- Tsuka: 11"
- Overall length: 41-1/2"
- Weight: 2.6lbs
- Hand forged and folded high carbon steel blade (1024 layers)
- Clay tempered and water quenched blade (HRC 60-35)
- Hand polished with excellent hada
- Hand sharpened
- Brass tsuba with swiftlet in the cloud
- Silver seppa and habaki
- Brass fuchi/kashira with Nami motif
- Dark blue silk and ivory rayskin wrapped tsuka
- Dark blue gloss finish saya with silver shinto DoMe, dark blue silk sageo and buffalo horn koiguchi
- Fully functional
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (high carbon)|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.