Thaitsuki Roiyaru Sanmai Katana Sword
Featuring a hand forged and folded Sanmai high carbon steel blade with 1024 layers, this is among the upper echelon of katana for the sword collector, Pure silver fittings with a floral motif as well as golden brown silk over black rayskin wrapped tsuka round out this stunning katana.
- Blade: 29"
- Tsuka: 11-1/2"
- Overall length: 41-1/2"
- Weight: 2.5"
- Hand forged and folded high carbon steel blade (1024 layers)
- Clay tempered and water quenched blade (HRC 60-35)
- Hand polished with excellent hada
- Hand sharpened
- Blackened brass tsuba
- Silver seppa and habaki
- Silver flower menuki
- Brass fuchi and kashira with silver flower motif
- Golden brown Japanese silk and black rayskin wrapped tsuka
- Black matte finish saya with silver kurikata and flower inlay, brown silk sageo and silver sayajiri
- Fully funcitional
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (high carbon)|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|