Woodman's Pal Pro Tool Utility Hunt Knife
Hunt Utility Knife, designed by outdoor sportsman and knife maker, Ken Brock. Compact, perfectly balanced, versatile. Perfect for use while hunting, skinning, personal safety , or general utility use, youll want this knife with you or in your gear, truck, or garage. This is a terrific little dynamo you wont want to be without.
- 1/8 thick carbon steel, with a full tang for durability, deep hollow ground and drop point 3 long
- Overall length is 7, and 1 3/16 wide at the handle, annealed, heat treated, blasted and powder coated solar black for ultimate protection and unique appearance.
- The finger grip below and scalloped thumb grooves above, give the hunter a secure grip and ultimate maneuverability.
- The 2 piece handle is specially designed for comfort, durability and an awesome look. Custom drawn and individually cut, each piece is of hardwood ash, hand sanded to perfection, then treated with our special Pennsylvania German Harvest brown oil stain.
- Nickel plated heavy duty rivets finish it off.
- This unique knife comes encased in a heavy duty, lightweight,
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (high carbon)|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
The Woodman's Pal machete is designed to trim, prune, chop, split, blaze trails, brush out lines, clear campsites, chop firewood, split kindling, build hunting blinds or lean-to-shelters. The multipurpose Woodman's Pal machete can efficiently perform the tasks of many tools including machetes, axes, hatchets, pruning saws, pruning shears, pruning knives, bow saws, loppers, Bowie knives and for certain jobs, even chain saws.
Woodman's Pal machetes are handcrafted in Pennsylvania with all American made raw materials. Unsurpassed quality since 1941.