Kershaw Knives Scallion Single Blade Folding Knife w/ Aluminum Navy Blue Handle
One of Kershaw's newest Scallions is wearing a coat of navy blue oras some of us here at Kershaw call it, "shop coat blue." If you're looking to carry a pocketknife with a little color, but not too much, this Kershaw Scallion might be the one for you.
Apart from its Kershaw medium-blue handle scales, this Scallion shares features with the rest of the Scallion family. It has a compact, yet effective 2 1/4-inch blade, so it's the perfect size for pocket carry. The smaller blade takes on just about any task, but rates low on the intimidation factor. And at just 2.3 ounces, it won't weigh your pocket down either.
The Scallion's high-carbon stainless steel blade offers good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish gives the blade a matte look and its easy to maintain, too. The navy blue Scallion is easy to open when you need it, too, thanks to its SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism. With SpeedSafe, you just pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use. The navy blue Scallions handle scales are anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not only enables the aluminum to take a scratch resistant color, but it actually strengthens the aluminum.
For safety, the navy blue Scallion has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport. Whether you're a first-time Scallion owner or want to grow your collection, you're going to like this one.
- May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knifes steel liner, the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 2 1/4 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3 1/2 in. (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5 3/4 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (420HC)|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.