Kershaw Knives Leek Single Blade Pocket Knife
The Leek you've been asking for is here
Remember when you said, "I wish you guys made a plain black Leek with a stonewashed blade"? Well, Kershaw has made it.
Like other Leeks, it features a task-ready 3-inch blade, slim, easy-to-carry design, and cutting versatility. The modified drop-point blade shape makes it a good slicing knife, while the slim tip gives it excellent piercing and detail work capabilities. Built of Sandvik 14C28N high-performance stainless steel, the Leeks blade comes razor sharp out of the box and holds its edge, too. Kershaw gave it a roughened up, stonewashed finish to hide scratches and for general cool looks. Of course, it also has SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. Left- or right-handed, a simple pull back on the ambidextrous flipper or push outward on the thumbstud and the Leeks stonewashed blade is ready to go to work.
A sturdy liner lock keeps the blade open during use and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. The pocketclip is reversible for tip-up or tip-down carry and the handle is drilled to accept a lanyard.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The flipper is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe: Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock: A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA: When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodised aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (Sandvik 14C28N)|
|Lock Type||Liner Lock|
|Pocket Clip Included||Yes|