Browning First Priority Fixed Blade Knife w/ Paracard Handle, 130BLC
Black Label makes hard core tactical tools. These magnificent fixed blade knives are proof that Black Label beauty is more than skin deep. These robust blades are ready and able to help you cut, pry, slash and smash your way into or out of any tactical situation.
- A slashing fixed blade fang for close-in defense, the First Priority features a sleek tanto point blade crafted of matte black 440 stainless steel with a hollow grind, a serrated index finger groove, sleek front guard plus a squared pommel with lanyard loop.
- The finger-grooved handle is a full tang design and is hand-wrapped with durable desert camo paracord for a sure grip in all conditions.
- The matte black Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath allows you to position the First Priority at virtually any angle and mounts securely to your belt, web gear or tactical vest. Make your close-up defensive capability a First Priority. Imported.
- Type: Fixed
- Blade Type: Tanto
- Sheath Description: Injection Molded
- Main Blade Length: 3 1/8"
- Overall Length: 7 1/8"
- Blade Composition: 440 Stainless
- Blade Decoration: Black Label
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves:Full Tang:Lanyard Hole
- Handle Material: Hand-Wrapped Nylon Paracord
- Color: Black
- Secondary Color: Green
- Rockwell Steel Hardness: 57
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (440)|
|Handle Material||Paracord Wrapped|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
|Sheath Material||Injection molded|
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.