13x13 Octagon 98 Tent
Octagon 98 Tent
- Doors: Two zippered doors
- Rain Fly: Polyester taffeta 68D
- Inner tent: Polyester taffeta 68D, polyester mesh 68D
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D
- Poles: Steel
- Water resistant polyester rain fly included with taped seams, Provides excellent rain protection
- Color coded pole
- Easy set up attachments
- Windows and mesh roof, provide maximum ventilation
- Standing room height through out the tent
- Door mat included
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.