Although technically not part of the Musashi brand, our Samurai Special series of katana swords are produced by the Musashi forge and are a more economical version of Bushido Musashi.
Designed to provide our customers with the best katana.These swords are an excellent choice for light entry cutting, training, growing a functional sword collection, gifts and presentations, and general "back yard beater" cutting and show use.
- Thick handmade high carbon steel blade.
- Full tang battle ready sword (Not a "display replica").
- Hand honed blade edge comes very sharp.
- Full tang blade extends to the end of the handle.
- Dual bamboo peg construction.
- Unique guard (tsuba) and fittings. All fittings are tight and black finished metal.
- Black matte scabbard (saya) with metal mouth and engraved design.
- Black cotton cord wrapped hardwood handle.
- Includes black cotton sword carry & storage bag.
- Faux ray skin handle.
- No visible hamon or temper line on the blade.
- This sword can be dismantled for care or display.
|Blade Material||Stainless steel (high carbon)|
|Knife Type||Fixed blade|
You may also like