Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 20-Pc Knife Set
The Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan collection is constructed of a high-carbon stainless steel blade that stays sharper longer and is easy to resharpen. The ergonomically designed contoured polymer handles are durable, triple riveted, and hygienically nonporous for easy cleaning. The full tang blade extends the length of the knife to provide strength and balance. Full lifetime warranty.
- 2.75" Parer, 3.5" Parer, (10) 4.5" Steak Knives
- 4.75" Partoku, 5.5" Utility, 7"Santoku
- 8" Sharpening Steel, 9" Scalloped, Shears
- 19.5" x 13.5" Carving Board, Hardwood Block
- High-carbon stainless steel resists rust and stains
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology for optimum sharpness
- Triple compression steel rivets
- Full tang extends to the end of the knife
- Hand-wash recommended
|Blade Edge||Plain, Partially Serrated|
|Blade Material||High Carbon|
No matter what the culinary task, you can count on Chicago Cutlery® to get the job done time & again. Since 1930 Chicago Cutlery has been making quality knives with features like comfortable ergonomic handles & sharp patented edges. So they do the job well every time - & they come with a lifetime guarantee to prove it.
Why are Chicago Cutlery knives so dependable?
Strength - All of Chicago Cutlery knives are made of top quality stainless steel that contains carbon to keep edges sharper longer & chromium to resist rust & stains.
Stability - Chicago Cutlery knives feature a full tang for balance & strength. Plus, blades are fastened to handles with triple rivets for the utmost in safety & stability.
Plus all Chicago Cutlery products come with a lifetime guarantee so you never have to worry about something going wrong.