Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 25-Pc Knife Set
- 2.75" Parer, 3.5" Parer, (10) 4.5" Steak Knives, 4.75" Partoku, 5.5" Utility, 7"Santoku, 8" Sharpening Steel, 9" Scalloped, Shears, 19.5" x 13.5" Carving Board, Hardwood Block, 4-Pc Scissor Block Set, Mouse Sharpener
- High-carbon stainless steel resists rust and stains
- Exclusive Taper Grind edge technology for optimum sharpness
- Triple compression steel rivets
- Full tang extends to the end of the knife
- Hand-wash recommended
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
No matter what the culinary task, you can count on Chicago Cutlery® to get the job done time & again. Since 1930 Chicago Cutlery has been making quality knives with features like comfortable ergonomic handles & sharp patented edges. So they do the job well every time - & they come with a lifetime guarantee to prove it.
Why are Chicago Cutlery knives so dependable?
Strength - All of Chicago Cutlery knives are made of top quality stainless steel that contains carbon to keep edges sharper longer & chromium to resist rust & stains.
Stability - Chicago Cutlery knives feature a full tang for balance & strength. Plus, blades are fastened to handles with triple rivets for the utmost in safety & stability.
Plus all Chicago Cutlery products come with a lifetime guarantee so you never have to worry about something going wrong.
Looking for a way to give your knife an extra dash of pizzazz? At Knife Depot, you can customize any of our 10,000 knives with an inscription or logo. The cost is $19.99 per knife for up to three knives with the same inscription. If you want four or more knives with the same inscription or logo, it costs $5.99 per knife. Click here for more information about our engraved knives.
Want to get your engraved knife even faster? Our Quick Ship personalized knives program features a selection of popular knives that are ready to be engraved and shipped right away for less.
Got questions about our knife personalization? Give us a ring at 1-800-248-1987 or email us.