Buck Knives Sandman Knife with Camo Aluminum Handle and Black Oxide Coated
- Closed length: 5"
- Blade length: 3 3/8"
- Modified drop point, partially serrated blade
- Blade material: 420HC steel with black oxide coating
- Stainless steel reversible pocket clip
- Handle: Anodized aluminum
- Weight: 4.7 ounces
- Blade Detail: ComboEdge
- Blade Length (inches): 3.36
- Blade Material: Carbon Steel, Black
- Carry System: Lanyard Hole & Belt Clip, Reversible
- Handle Material: Black Aluminum
- Lock Style: Liner Lock
- Overall Length (inches): 8.36
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2x�? Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.