Bradley Cutlery Alias II, Aluminum Handle, S30V Blade, Plain
Features a 3.00 in. S30V steel blade and a 3.88 in. aluminum handle. Comes complete with a pocket clip.
This knife received a lot of attention at the 2005 Blade Show. Why? The Bradley Cutlery Alias series is made in the USA to the same tolerances as the venerable Chris Reeve Sebenza series knives but for quite a bit less money. If you are looking for a Chris Reeve Sebenza, but can not wait for months to receive it, Bradley Cutlery's Alias I and Alias II series may be the answer you are looking for.
Bradley Cutlery uses all the same components and materials used by Chris Reeve Knives, like S30V Blade Steel, 6AL 4V Titanium Handle. Bradley Cutlery Alias Series also feature a titanium mono-lock (frame-lock) design for extreme strength, blue anodized aluminum barrel spacers and thumb studs and removable stainless steel pocket carry clip.
- Blade Material: S30V Blade Steel Hardened to 58-60 HRC
- Blade Length: 2.95"
- Blade Thickness: .120"
- Blade Style: Modified Spear Point w/ Anodized Aluminum Thumb Stud
- Open Length: 6.8"
- Closed Length: 3.87"
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Handle Material: Bead Blast 6AL 4V Titanium Handle
- Handle Thickness: 0.402"
- Locking Mechanism: Titanium Monolock
- Carrying Mechanism: Large Sleek Carry-Clip/ Lanyard Hole
- Premium Steel
- Corrosion Resistant Material
- Edge Retention
- Lightweight and Durable
- Simple Lock Function w/ Extreme Stength
- Rides Low in the Pocket