Henckels 4-Blade Congress, Genuine Stag Horn Handle
The Henckels® Zwilling (Twin Brand) trademark has been a symbol of handcrafted quality since 1731. This line of traditional pocketknives, folding knives, and sporting knives are produced in Solingen, Germany, and undergo strict quality control standards to ensure high quality that can be handed down for generations.
- Blade Material: Solingen 420 stainless steel (HK0001S - high carbon steel).
- Handle Scale Material: Genuine stag horn.
- Frame Material: Nickel silver bolsters, inlaid shields, and solid brass liners.
- Blade Material: High carbon steel.
- Closed Length: 3-5/8"
- Master Blade Length: 2-1/8"