Buck Knives Mammoth Tempest
High-tech, Assisted Opening Tempest with Petrified Mammoth Tooth inlay.
- Category End Use: Limited Edition
- Weight: 4 oz. (113.4 g.)
- Handle Material: Anodized aluminum in Gun Metal Grey with Petrified Mammoth Tooth inlay
- Carry System: Stainless Steel Clip
- Blade Steel: 154CM, Mirror Polished
- Blade Length: 3 1/4" (8.3 cm.)
- Blade Shape: Drop Point, Mirror polished
- Knife Type: Folding, Locking Liner
- Length Closed: 4 1/2" (11.4 cm.)
Buck Knives makes the perfect knife for everyday and outdoor recreation use-hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, backpacking, climbing, diving, boating, survival, tactical, defense & rescue. Collectible & custom knives. Related products, equipment & accessories.
Buck Knives is the #1 recognized brand in sports cutlery, with over 100 years experience of making knives. We make each knife with the highest quality stainless steel alloy, specially chosen for the use of the knife. Then, we use a proprietary process developed by Paul Bos to heat-treat our blades for optimum performance and durability. Our Edge2x�? Technology creates a blade that is sharper out of the box, holds its edge longer and is easier to resharpen.
Buck Knives pioneered the concept of end-use categories to match the needs of the user. With in-house engineers and collaborations with professional knife users and makers, we tailor the design, materials and construction to match the intended use of each knife.